Microsoft Office 365
Tools for Communication and Collaboration Support
What does Office 365 Provide?
- Storing personal and team documents, sharing them and editing them together
- Communication tools – e-mail, text messages, voice calls, video conferencing
- Organize your time – share calendars and schedule appointments
- Organization of tasks and projects – assigning and monitoring tasks, project management
- Cooperation with colleagues at MU and also with external partners
- Corporate social network
Below are the key Office 365 applications that are divided into the most common usage contexts, such as communications, collaboration, and data storage. For a complete list of apps, see O365 components overview.
Team Collaboration Spaces
Collaboration on Documents
- Acquisition of account and O365 license
- Login to O365 and applications
- Settings of password, environment and personal data
- Installation of MS Office 365 Pro Plus on PC and mobile devices
- E-mail account at O365
- How to allocate rights and send e-mails to groups of people: security groups with mail support
- How to share documents in Office 365
- Shortener of any links
- Shortener of links for files and folders
- Cooperation opportunities with external partners
- MS Office to your computers
- Microsoft private accounts
- Protection of personal data
- Storing documents and working with them
- Saving files in Office 365
- Upgrade Windows to Windows 10 Education for Students
It redirects you to the Office 365 web interface. Enter učo@muni.cz. You will be redirected to the single sign-on page, where you enter učo and primary password.
If you are not sure, follow the O365 installation instructions.
It redirects you to Yammer group Office 365 Support.