Microsoft Office 365
Help Us to Improve Training on M365 Tools
Please fill out the questionnaire about your experience with Microsoft 365. Your feedback will help us prepare training and other study materials tailored to your needs. The questionnaire is completely anonymous and will take you no more than 4 minutes to complete. Questionnaire for students is here, questionnaire for employees is here.
Tools for Communication and Collaboration Support
What does Office 365 Provide?
- Storing personal and team documents, sharing them and editing them together
- Communication tools – e-mail, text messages, voice calls, video conferencing
- Organize your time – share calendars and schedule appointments
- Organization of tasks and projects – assigning and monitoring tasks, project management
- Cooperation with colleagues at MU and also with external partners
- Corporate social network
Below are the key Office 365 applications that are divided into the most common usage contexts, such as communications, collaboration, and data storage. For a complete list of apps, see O365 components overview or visit following websites:
Team Collaboration Spaces
OneDrive for Business
personal working documents
Collaboration on Documents
tables and graphs
- Acquisition of account and O365 license
- Login to O365 and applications
- Log out and delete O365 account from devices
- Settings of password, environment and personal data
- Installation of MS Office 365 Pro Plus on PC and mobile devices
- E-mail account at O365
- How to allocate rights and send e-mails to groups of people: security groups with mail support
- How to share documents in Office 365
- Shortener of any links
- Shortener of links for files and folders
- Cooperation opportunities with external partners
- MS Office to your computers
- Microsoft private accounts
- Protection of personal data
- Storing documents and working with them
- Saving files in Office 365
- Upgrade Windows to Windows 10 Education for Students
It redirects you to the Office 365 web interface. Enter učo@muni.cz. You will be redirected to the single sign-on page, where you enter učo and primary password.
If you are not sure, follow the O365 installation instructions.
I Want to Follow the News or to Ask
It redirects you to Yammer group Office 365 Support.