Tools for Communication and Collaboration Support
What does Office 365 Provide?
- Storing personal and team documents, sharing them and editing them together
- Communication tools – e-mail, text messages, voice calls, video conferencing
- Organize your time – share calendars and schedule appointments
- Organization of tasks and projects – assigning and monitoring tasks, project management
- Cooperation with colleagues at MU and also with external partners
- Corporate social network
Below are the key Office 365 applications that are divided into the most common usage contexts, such as communications, collaboration, and data storage. For a complete list of apps, see O365 components overview.
e-mail account at O365
Skype for Business
chat and video conferencing
By October 18, 2020, the application will be terminated and replaced with MS Teams.
MU communication network
Team Collaboration Spaces
Collaboration on Documents
- Acquisition of account and O365 license
- Login to O365 and applications
- Settings of password, environment and personal data
- Installation of MS Office 365 Pro Plus on PC and mobile devices
- E-mail account at O365
- How to allocate rights and send e-mails to groups of people: security groups with mail support
- How to share documents in Office 365
- Shortener of any links
- Shortener of links for files and folders
- Cooperation opportunities with external partners
- MS Office to your computers
- Microsoft private accounts
- Protection of personal data
- Storing documents and working with them
- Saving files in Office 365
- Upgrade Windows to Windows 10 Education for Students
It redirects you to the Office 365 web interface. Enter učo@muni.cz. You will be redirected to the single sign-on page, where you enter učo and primary password.
If you are not sure, follow the O365 installation instructions.
It redirects you to Yammer group Office 365 Support.