MUNI Print Services for Employees
At the moment, a unified central solution for print services for employees is not deployed at MU, and most faculties and workplaces run and manage their own solutions. In case you have a technical problem with printing, please contact IT support at your workplace. If you are interested in consulting the deployment of a central solution to your workplace, please contact us using the form.
Technical Printing Problems
If you do not know how to connect to the printer or if the printer is out of order (out of toner, paper jam, or other technical problems), contact IT support at your faculty:
Didn't find your workplace?
Look at an overview of all IT centres.
Deploying SafeQ's Central Print Solution
The solution brings many benefits to both - workplaces by dramatically reducing the cost of managing and operating the press and also to end users.
- sending print jobs from elsewhere via an e-mail
- the print job is done by attaching the ID card, chip or by password/PIN
- the print job can be done on any printer connected to the printer's network
- multiplatform solution – every known operating system (Windows, Linux, iOS) is supported
- monitoring and management of the printing costs at the faculty, department or projects; as well as on printouts
- reporting – fact-based audits of print usage, copying, and scanning, predefined or user reports
- print roaming – provides users with secure access to printed documents from any licensed printer throughout the print environment – so the documents virtually follow the users, and they are always available where and when the user needs them