University Computer Centre
The University computer centre will be open in a restricted mode from 1 June 2021 (max. 75 people).
University Computer Centre at Komenského 2 offers computer rooms for studying. The centre is available to all the students and employees at the Masaryk University. To be able to login to the computers at the University Computer Centre, please use your personal university number (UČO) and your secondary password, that you can change or learn here.
Opening hours 24/7
(currently limited opening hours - closed between 5:00 and 7:30)
115 desktop computers
(currently only 55)
25 places for notebooks
Services We Offer
- Computers with a standard set of applications
- Possibility to plug and connect your own notebook
- Print / copy / scan services (up to A3 format)
- Large-scale printing
- Film-roles scanning
- Charging SUPO accounts using top-up machines (accepting only banknotes).
- Sale of office supplies, paper, CDs etc.
- Technical user support (help with creating or editing documents, installation of printers, connection to eduroam Wi-Fi)
Free PC Occupied PC Notebook place
The current availability of computers does not capture the actual state. Due to government restrictions, capacity is about half.
University Computer Centre comprises four study rooms. The picture shows in real-time which places are free and which are occupied.