University Computer Centre

Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)

Do I have access to the Computer Centre after my studies have been interrupted? How do I log into my profile during a follow-up study or an employment relationship?

You cannot use the Computer Centre services when your active relationship with MU is terminated.
In the follow-up study (or employment relationship), the profile is restored - the content and password of the profile are unchanged.

Will I lose the data in my profile after I graduate or when my studies are interrupted?

Back up your data before the state exam or before you interrupt your studies. Your profile will be kept in the archive for 2 years. During this time, you can request your profile to be compressed and sent to you. Please direct your request to the IT ServiceDesk.

Is it possible to enter the Computer Centre premises using the Alumni Card?

You cannot use the Alumni Card to enter the University Computer Centre. What services you can get with your Alumni Card and more information about this card can be found at

You are running an old browser version. We recommend updating your browser to its latest version.