Centrum informačních technologií FF
Centre for Information Technologies (CIT) is a specific purpose serving, IT support workplace of the Faculty of Arts. It takes care of the administration and maintenance of the following devices and services:
- Faculty computer network and servers, employee computers
- Computers and AV equipment in multimedia and computer classrooms
- Faculty website and department websites in Umbraco (in cooperation with MUNI ICS WebCentrum and Office for External Relations of the Faculty of Arts)
- ELF and Open edX online learning environment
- Online services for faculty-wide use: Medial, Open Journal Systems, Digital Library of the Faculty of Arts, Masaryk University, TechSmith Relay, Urkund, etc.
- Security, access and camera systems (in cooperation Building Management of the Faculty of Arts)
In addition, CIT offers consulting on HW and SW purchase and provides basic user support for the IS and INET university systems.
Specialized CIT workplaces include:
- E-learning Office FF MU
- Publishing Department FF MU
- Centre for Digitization of Books and Documents
- Video Studio
Various views of the CIT history.