We Are Opening UCC! With Limited Capacity and Hygienic Restrictions
We have prepared a small surprise for students on June 1 - we are opening the University Computer Centre! However, we will not be fully open 24 hours a day as usual and visitors will have to follow certain hygienic rules. What are they like?
Thanks to the favorable development of the epidemiological situation, we decided to open the University Computer Centre. After more than half a year, from Tuesday, June 1, 8 am students will be able to use the computers and the peace of CPS again for their studies. However, the reopening is accompanied by safety and hygiene restrictions, which must be strictly observed:
- the number of people in CPS may not exceed 55 (restrictions by government):
- room 1 – max. 13 people
- room 2 – max. 28 people
- room 3 – max. 18 people
- room 4 – max. 16 people
- not crowding in classrooms or in the hallway
- keep spacings of 1.5 m
- wear a respirator
- disinfect your hands before and after using your PC
- ban on food consumption in the entire UCC area
- it is closed daily from 05:00 until 07:30 for cleaning and disinfection
- in addition to these extraordinary rules, the Operating Rules of Computer Study Rooms - MU Directive No. 7/2012 (Czech only) also apply
We Renew the Photoshooting of Students and Employees
Thanks to the favorable development of the epidemiological situation, we will be renewing the photographing of students and employees for ID cards and for university information systems from Wednesday, May 26, 2021.
Meeting Enlargement and Other News in MS Teams
Another new features in MS Teams include increasing the meeting limit to up to 1000 active participants, the ability to get feedback from students directly after class, or the addition of assignments and work directly to the calendar.
New Features and Tweaks in MS Teams
The beginning of May brings new functionalities and tweaks for MS Teams. For example, you can enjoy a more transparent display of meeting participants, news in Breakout Rooms, or the possibility of an immediate meeting via Outlook.