MUNI Software Licences
think-cell is a PowerPoint add-in that fully integrates into Microsoft Office. It allows you to create professional looking presentations.
- Support for more than 40 chart types, including waterfall, Gantt and Mekko charts
- Creating think-cell charts in Power Point directly from Excel data
- New set of Excel functions, including a better rounding tool
think-cell offers its software for free to academic and non-profit organizations, given that the software is used exclusively for education, public research or direct non-profit core operations. Administrative work for for-profit actitives with the software is not permitted under this program.
How to download think-cell
Access think-cell through either of the two following methods:
- Standard Key: Software and license key are available in INET.
- Premium Key: Users will receive a unique link to validate their own free keys, granting them access to premium benefits such as automated renewals, early access to new features, and exclusive training material. Sign up directly with think-cell using a valid university e-mail address at this link.
For more information visit the think-cell website.