FSS Consulting and Advice
Technical solutions, as well as hardware and software purchases, can be consulted. For plans affecting faculty infrastructure, prior consultation is strongly recommended.
What Can We Help with?
- technical parameters of computer technology
- suitable data storage for research and teaching
- hardware purchases
- software purchases
- use of free software, use of various software licenses
- installation of software on faculty PC
- network solutions, network settings, large data transfers
- use of university-wide software licenses
- audio-visual equipment, sound system, video recordings
- setting up printers, scanners, multifunction devices
- server purchases, installation, operating system parameters
- use of virtualization and virtual environment
This service is provided by Centre of Information and Communication Technologies of the Faculty of Social Studies (CIKT FSS).