Instructions: Print from Your PC (macOS)
- Download the SafeQ installation file here
- To install on macOS, you need to have an account with admin rights. You will be asked for the password during installation.
- Install the printer drivers from the attached file Ricoh_PS_Printers_Vol4_EXP_LIO_126.96.36.199.dmg
- Install the YSoft SafeQ file Client MAC OS X-4.16.dmg (the SafeQ client will be automatically installed)
- To add a printer using the SafeQ client, click on System Preferences in the Dock, then click on Printers & Scanners.
- In the next menu, click on + to add the printer.
- You must add the Advanced option to the Add Printer window. Right-click in the empty space next to the icons and select Customize Toolbar... from the local menu
- From the next menu, drag the Advanced icon and drop it to the previous icon menu.
- After dragging the Advanced icon, left-click it and after the image below
server address: PRINT-CML-MU.ucn.muni.cz/secure:RICOH
RICOH MP C3003 PS printer drivers
- Click on OK. Your computer will automatically save the new printer, on which you can print everywhere from the network MU.