ARTS User Training (in Acquiring and Using AV Recordings)
This service is provided by the Faculty of Arts MUNI.
If you are interested in creating audiovisual content, you can consult your interests and needs with the faculty training engineer and director. Furthermore, we can provide technical and methodological training in acquiring and using audiovisual recordings for employees and students for education and also other purposes. The primary focus of consulting and training is the content associated with education and research.
Content of consulting and training
We will prepare the content of consulting and training based on your needs. The consulting/training will always focus at least on one of the two aforementioned areas - technical and methodological aspects. At the same time, it must always be linked to AV content for the purposes of education and research.
Examples of technical training/consulting:
- Information on the possibilities of AV support at the Faculty of Arts MUNI
- Consulting the visual appearance of the video
- Consulting the production timetable
- Theoretical and practical explanation of working with the AV equipment
Examples of methodological training/consulting:
- Evaluation of the multimedia needs for courses or projects
- Consulting the architecture of a course involving multimedia elements
- Consulting the content of a video or audio recording
- Working with the script, etc.
The output of the consulting may be the training or further cooperation in the creation of audiovisual content.
Conditions for providing the services
The service is available primarily to the staff of the Faculty of Arts, Masaryk University.
You can request the initial meeting by filling in the request form - the form includes the list of details, which the video staff need to prepare for the first meeting. After submitting your request, please, wait for the confirmation e-mail from the video studio staff. They will confirm that the consulting is available and ask for more information, if necessary.
The video studio may propose a different date of the consulting/training for capacity reasons.
This service is provided by Centre for Information Technologies at the Faculty of Arts (CIT FoA, MU).