Open Access at MU
Open Access is a global strategy for research institutes and universities that have decided to publish their research results electronically free of charge to anyone. Anyone can search the scientific literature or the results of specific research on the Internet. Masaryk University has joined this international movement, and the published texts of its staff are made available to the public at the University Repository.
- Works on a voluntary basis
- The authors themselves make their work available
- Is governed by the Rector's Directive (Czech only)
- For more information on the repository and Open Access at MU, visit the Research Department website (Czech only)
- Publications are inserted into the MU Repository through the IS MU Publication module.
- By inserting a publication record, the document files are also uploaded and the data for the repository are filled in (e.g., when and to whom the access to the uploaded files is to be opened). Below you can see a cut-out of the repository-embedding related part of the form.
- Berlin Declaration on Open Access to Knowledge in the Sciences and Humanities
- OECD Principles and Guidelines for Access to Research Data from Public Funding
- Open Access Guidelines for researchers funded by the European Research Council
- Open Acces rules in the Horizon 2020 programme; Regulation (EU) No 1290/2013
- Public Licenses
- Open access to scientific information. Introduction (article in Czech)