FSS Promotion via Information Panels
CIKT FSS takes care of the operation of the plasma screen in the entrance hall of the faculty and publishes information from supplied materials. Usually, these are activities and events related to FSS, or instructions on how to use IT technology or how to navigate in IS MU.
How to Ensure Promotion on Plasma
- Create a presentation in the plasma template.
- Send the presentation to email@example.com (*), write the frame timing to the e-mail if you have not set it directly in the presentation, and the date and time by which the presentation should be projected.
(*) Note the total file size. If the file is too large, we will arrange to hand it over the Depository in IS.
Eligibility and Requirements
- The service can only be provided to promote events held at the Faculty of Social Studies
- If you are from another part of MU, first contact the subdean for external relations or the Office for External Relations. Submit your presentation only after you have obtained permission.
- The presentation must be mute and must not contain videos.
This service is provided by Centre of Information and Communication Technologies of the Faculty of Social Studies (CIKT FSS).
Request for a Presentation Placement on Plasma
The template for creating a plasma presentation is available on IS Document Server after authentication.