Request Post-Processing of Your Recording
You may wonder whether it would be better to send an e-mail or call us? It would, if you knew whom to contact. If you don’t, this form is the quickest way to pass your request to the right person.
- Date of the event
- Names of speakers
- Name of the lecture or event
- Whether additional audiovisual material was used during the lecture (such as PowerPoint slideshows, audio or video recordings, etc.)
- Expected use of the recording in the future
- Whether you want to copy the completed recording to your own storage or hard disk *This is only an additional option. The recording will always be available in the Medial faculty media library.*
- Requested date of delivery of the completed recording *If you do not fill in this field, your request will be queued for processing. In this case, you can expect delivery approximately in two months.*
- If you have any additional information on the request, please, include it as well.
After submitting your request, please, wait for the confirmation e-mail from the CIT FF video studio staff. They will offer you a date and/or method of handing over the materials to be processed and ask for more information, if necessary.
This service is provided by Centre for Information Technologies at the Faculty of Arts (CIT FF, MU).