Make a Recording in the Recording Studio
You may wonder whether it would be better to send an e-mail or call us? It would, if you knew whom to contact. If you don’t, this form is the quickest way to pass your request to the right person.
- Day and time
- Description of what you want to record and, if already decided, how you want to record it
- Number of participants and their names
- Name of the audio or video recording, if appropriated
- Whether additional audiovisual material will be used in the final video recording (such as PowerPoint slideshows, audio or video recordings, etc.)
- Purpose of the recording and expected use of the recording in the future
- Whether you expect using any props
- Whether you plan to use your own technical equipment or the equipment of the studio
- Whether you need the assistance of an instructional designer and/or director and/or cameramen
- Whether you want to post-process the recording
- Whether you want to copy the completed recording to your own storage or hard disk This is only an additional option. The recording will always be available in the Medial faculty media library.
- If you have any additional information on the request, please, include it as well.
This service is provided by Centre for Information Technologies at the Faculty of Arts (CIT FF, MU).