Photographing for ID Cards
Students participating in remote (online) enrollments can upload their external photos
via this INET application.
Photographs are necessary for issuing identification cards and are also used in the primary university systems for better identification of persons.
When and Where to be Photographed?
Photographing of the first year students in the academic year 2023/2024 is taking during standard opening hours, see below.
Except for the special terms that are provided for photographing the first-year students once per year, it is possible to be (re-)photographed during the whole year (even during holidays) at the following places:
|Opening hours||Additional information|
|University Computer Centre
Komenského náměstí 220/2
room 139C, ground floor, on the right
show on the map
|no wheelchair access
book the date here
Žerotínovo náměstí 9
show on the map
|by appointment only (workdays),
in exceptional cases
reservation required using this apllication
A photograph is usually published within next working day in the information systems. However, in the peak-period (when 1st year-students are photographed), the standard time can be delayed up to one week.
Eligibility and Requirements
- MU employees are photographed with priority.
- (Re-)Photoshooting is free of charge.
- You are asked to provide valid ID or passport.
- Photographs sent via email or other media (e.g. usb) are not accepted as an official profile photography at university information systems.
- In exceptional cases, it is possible to ask for individual term of photoshooting by this application.
In exceptional cases it is possible to make an appointment out of standard hours.